Tuesday 16 February 2010

Why Did I Wait So Long?

Over the last year I have been working hard at designing and making my own line of acrylic jewellery. It's been truly rewarding and I love every minute of it. Even more rewarding is the positive feedback I've been getting from the customers in the store. But what if you can't get to the store to see it?

Yep, I know... I need to put some photos of it up on the web. So last week I bought a photo tent set up with lights. Boy, I've gotta say, it was well worth the investment (why did I wait so long?!).

I'm happy to share these photos with you all - mind you, these are my first attempt at this kind of photography myself so if you are photographically minded and have any tips for me I welcome them.

I've only done a few with a black background (and I can't wait to do more with other colours) I hope you like them - tell me what you think!

Geometry Bangles with Line Engraving in Clear and White Acrylic

 
Geometry Necklace with Sterling Silver Chain



Tea for Six Necklace

  
Double Teapot Necklace

  
Horsey Necklaces

  
  
 
Lace Heart Reversable Necklaces in Clear and White



Arcade Necklace in Frosty Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...