Wednesday 29 August 2012

Skull Jewellery: Cannibal Collection by Mink Schmink

Apparently skulls are really in this season - I think they're always in :P  Our fans will know that I am obsessed with leopard print and skulls, so this new collection we designed and made will be no surprise.

Cannibal Collection
This is my modern take on the tribal traditions of wearing bones as adornments, and no animals were hurt in the making! It's a little bit voodoo and a little bit goth, but a lot of fun to wear. 

Cannibal Collection by Mink Schmink Skull Necklace in Black
Cannibal Collection by Mink Schmink Skull Earrings in Black
Made With Love
Each piece is designed by me, and it usually starts with a sketch. I nut out my ideas on paper before moving on to the techy side.  Each component is translated into a computer file, and from there is laser cut.

The pieces then get hand assembled into the jewellery you see. I make each one myself, so there's no factory or sweatshop involved. And because there is no mass-production, you won't see a gazillion of them in the chain-stores (like a lot of other brands).

Cannibal Collection by Mink Schmink Skull Necklace in White

Cannibal Collection by Mink Schmink Skull Earrings in White

Cannibal Collection by Mink Schmink Skull Earrings in Mirror

How cute are the earrings!? They are one of my favourites at the moment. Shop now for skull jewellery at Mink Schmink!


Lots Love,
♥ Mink Schmink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...