Friday 6 November 2009

The Best Ribs and Curly Fries in Newtown



Had dinner at Amazon Steakhouse the other night and I gotta say, they make awesome ribs and awesome curly fries (drool worthy curly fries... they must sprinkle some secret ingredients on them 'cause they are to die for).

Newtown is littered with Thai restaurants, so to eat at a steakhouse was a pleasant change. And let's face it, sometimes you just need a plate of bbq ribs (unless your a vegetarian of course). Plus, the ambience was just right - friendly service, laid back but not too laid back, cool music in the background and cute little pink stirrers in my lemon lime and bitters.

I should've taken a picture of what I had - the half rack of smoked ribs with curly fries. Seriously, it was a generous serve! Admittedly, I had a little help finishing the plate off, but I loved the food. They obviously care about the quality of the food and service, judging from our experience there. I highly recommend them so if you're in Newtown for dinner you should try it.

Plus, if you are vegetarian/vegan, they have a pretty decent menu to cater to you too. Hmm, I'm getting hungry thinking about their food :P

Have you eaten there? Tell me what you think. I'd love to hear if anyone else has enjoyed their food too (especially the curly fries!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...